20 September 2007

Maxine and Banny

Ceremony: All Saints Church, Rainford
Reception: Houghwood Golf Club, Billinge
Second Photographer: Mike Patterson

Just before I went off to Italy I was very fortunate to be joined by photographer Mike Patterson from Galway (no Irish lilt to listen to though as he originates from the UK!) who wanted to be a second photographer to see how someone else photographs weddings, and along with Rob, my husband and sometime second photographer, we had a great time at Max and Banny's wedding - although I have yet to discover what the real names are for some of the groomsmen! It was good to see Vernon all dressed up for the occassion too - you had to be there to know that reference, but believe me, he looked cool in his pink tie and black cape!

The wedding was in the picturesque church of the All Saints in the centre of Rainford, before moving on to Houghwood Golf Club for the reception - though the bride and grooms' departure from the church was delayed a little when the two wedding cars became attached. And Rob and Mike became even more useful, helping to separate the cars!

A big thanks to Mike for working so seamlessly with me - and Maxine and Banny benefit from around 100 extra photographs as a result. If you were at the wedding, and want to look at more photographs, please contact Maxine for the password - all of the proofs are online on my wedding website.







We kept getting struck by how much Maxine looks like Grace Kelly, and I think it really shows in this photograph of her in the wedding car.
Just as the cars got stuck! And one of the few times that I have muscled in on the wedding photographs! That's me with the white shirt and the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment