01 October 2007

St Georges Hall Liverpool - Wedding Fair

I had great intentions to take my camera with me so that I could post up what our stand looked like at the Wedding Fair this weekend - but I forgot it! Unbelievable that a professional photographer could forget their camera!

It was a really good show again this year - and it was nice to meet up with old friends from last year's show - Joseph's the Jewellers, who made my wedding ring for me (been married 20 years and never had a proper ring, so Joseph designed and made me a ring using the gold and diamonds from my nana's rings), and Sophie and Jen from Daisy Hill Cakes in Thornton Hough, and Ling from Dragonfly couture stationary, also based in Thornton Hough. And of course we made new friends too, such as David at Speke Hall, which is such a beautiful venue to get married at.

Here are a couple of pages from one of the albums that I displayed at the Wedding Fair.






No comments:

Post a Comment