04 May 2010

Wedding Album and Client Appreciation!

I got a lovely email through today from clients from last year

"Sorry for the delay ... we've received the album through and everything is perfect -
we're both really pleased - in fact, a friend of the family commented
that it's the best album she's ever seen (and I agree although I'm biased)!

A big THANK YOU for everything you've done for us to capture our special
day so brilliantly and congratulations on winning the silver medal for
wedding portraiture with your pic of Hayley, James and the Reverend."
David and Hayley

So I thought I'd share the album with you - it's the first time I've done this kind of upload, so I hope it works! It's so nice to get appreciated like this.
Hayley & David

1 comment:

  1. Very nice it is too, always good to get compliments.

    ReplyDelete