25 April 2011

Kirsten and Stephen Get Married with a Knowsley Hall Reception

I seem to be starting this year off with quite a few Knowsley Hall weddings - later in the year I am all over the place, but right now I'm enjoying working at one of my favourite places.

It was really obvious at Kirsten and Stephen's wedding that they are a well loved couple - from the Priest who conducted the service through to cheers from friends at the speeches. Actually, I don't think I've ever heard such a funny Priest doing a service. He was fabulous, and certainly set the tone for a day of laughter.  Here is a sneak peak of their day - really looking forward to showing Kirsten and Stephen their full set of images.




6 comments:

  1. very nice!
    Greats

    nathaliegerbex.blogspot.com
    themoment-nathaliegerbex.blogspot.com
    www.gerbex.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for capturing our day so beautifully Zoe. Can't wait to see the rest of our photos.

    Kirsten & Stephen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what superb photographs Zoe - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathtaking and magical Zoe. How I wish I lived closer to Liverpool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone - Kirsten, glad you love the sneak peak - ready to see the rest?

    Natalie, you'll have to let me know when you're in Europe and I'll be happy to show you our amazing city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe,

    Can't wait to see the rest, just let me know what I have to do to view them.

    Thanks

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete