Isn't it great to get free images from photographers to help you update your book? Trouble is, way too many of those photographers don't work in the fashion industry, and many are new to photography itself so the images you get are hit and miss - if you get them at all.
This summer I am putting on 5 special portfolio update days - and hair and makeup artists from So Coco Rouge will be on-hand for you to book in with them first to make sure your images are the best they can be. These special rates won't be repeated in 2011, so make sure you book your slot on one of our special model portfolio update days.
Here's what's on offer:
- Quick shoot for 15-20 minutes with one look and 3 images on disk (1 each of headshot, full body and half body) for £65 - hair and makeup is optional though advised for £35 per model. This option is usually sufficient for most established models who simply need to update their book with a handful of images.
- Mini shoot for 30 minutes with one look and 6 images on disk (2 each of headshot, full body and half body) for £90 - hair and makeup is optional though advised for £35 per model.
- Midi shoot for 45 minutes with 2-3 looks and 12 images on disk (4 each of headshot, full body and half body) for £140 - hair and makeup is optional though advised for £35 per model. This option is advised for those models who have changed their look recently and need to update their portfolio.
- Location shoot over 2 hours with 4-5 looks and 30 varied images on disk, for £225 - hair and makeup is highly recommended for £35 per model. This option is ideal for the newer model who needs to increase the number of images in their book.
- Location couple shoot (with individual images for each model as well) over 3 hours with 4 looks and 40 varied images on disk for both models, for £350 between the two models - hair and makeup is highly recommended for £35 per model. This option is perfect for models who need a combination of couple and individual images.
And just so you can be sure you will receive quality images from an experienced photographer who works in the fashion industry, here is a short slideshow of images I have taken for recent fashion work.