29 May 2012

Amy and Mark's Wedding on Wirral and at Hillbark Hotel

After the spring we've been having, who would have thought we'd have such a beautiful and scorching day as we did on Saturday for Amy and Mark's wedding. They had a lovely ceremony at St Peter's in Heswall - and it couldn't have been more extreme in the weather differences as the last time I photographed a wedding there I managed to slip on the ice! This time though the sky was so blue it was almost unreal!

The reception was held at the Hillbark Hotel on Wirral - a beautiful tudor mansion set in spectacular grounds. Amy chose the perfect blue to compliment the decor of Hillbark. And even though the sun was shining, Amy and Mark were keen to make the most of such a beautiful venue. I think the only downside to the whole day was that we didn't get much chance to photograph the two of them with their son, Oliver who was either asleep or desperate to be out of peoples' arms to keep cool!

Oh, and I can't sign off without thanking bridesmaid, Emma, who recommended me to Amy after seeing me at work at Nina and David's wedding a couple of years ago. Thank you Emma.

Here is a little sneak peak of the photographs ... though I don't think it does them justice as there are so many beautiful ones to pick from!






1 comment: