27 July 2012

Jenny and Dave's Wedding in Woolton and on to West Tower in Aughton

Friday was a rare day in the British summer - although there were dark clouds threatening at one or two points, we actually saw the sun and had a reasonably good day for Jenny and Dave's wedding. It was definitely a family affair, with Jenny being the eldest daughter of 5 (I'm still amazed that Karen and Joe had smiles on their faces - or was that the joy at having one daughter married? Hmmmm) - she had her 4 sisters as her bridesmaids, all looking elegant in their dark blue dresses, and they were joined by Dave's sister too, who I have to say is one of the best bridesmaids I've ever come across! I think she should be hiring herself out for weddings, she looks after people so well.

The wedding took place in Woolton, and as I arrived I noticed that the cars were being driven by my old friends at Barrington Cars - and it was also a pleasure to see Godfrey again, who I've previously encountered taking the wedding ceremonies at All Hallows and St Bartholomews, but as a family friend he came to preach the sermon and generally enjoy himself at the celebrations later.

After the ceremony we all went over to West Tower, which is now my most local venue, just about a mile away since we moved. I have always loved the West Tower, and so it is a pleasure when I get the chance to return there to photograph weddings. And Friday was no exception, right up to the band in the evening. Here is a sneak peek of the day - I can't wait to show Jenny and Dave their whole selection of photographs when they get back from their honeymoon.










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words Zoe! We all had a fantastic day, and nor can we wait to see the photos - the ones you've posted look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete