14 January 2013

The Liverpool Wedding Show 2013

Click here for a reminder of Zoe Photography at the show

It was lovely to meet so many brides and grooms, and grooms and grooms over the weekend (where were all the brides and brides this weekend?) at The Liverpool Wedding Show - what a busy show! I loved hearing so many lovely stories about proposals and wedding plans, and I hope I can serve some of you as your wedding photographer in Liverpool, Southport, Wirral, Ormskirk, Formby, Chester and beyond over the next year or two.

I know it's a bit overwhelming attending wedding shows, and I'm sure by now you'll have forgotten who you saw that you liked so here is a little reminder of my wedding photography - click the link here, and you can even download the slideshow app to your phone or tablet, and share it with your friends too.

And great as always to meet up with old friends like Marry Me Films, Becky Brooks Singer, The Paper Doll, Hope Street Hotel, West Tower, Thornton Manor, Knowsley Hall, and Thistle Hotels. I loved meeting new friends too, like The White Attic, Red Floral Architecture, Natalie Ann Brides, and Mel from Beauty Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment