25 February 2008

Sorry for Delays

 I have been dogged by allergic reactions for the past 10 weeks or so, ever since I had antibiotics for bronchitis before Christmas, but I have done well at keeping going as best I could.  But I must now apologise as I know I am going to get a little behind on things.  Why?  Well, the latest allergic reaction has gone to my eyes - I am typing this through half closed eyes as the swelling is so bad that I can barely see through my eyes.  I am hoping after visiting the doctor this morning (I'll be invited to their christmas party, I've been to the surgery that much in recent weeks!) that I will be able to get over this quickly, but just in case, I thought I'd let you all know that I will do my best, but my apologies for any delay in getting work out.  Thankfully I don't have any shoots booked in this week, but then I was meant to be doing photoshop work on the computer that is just not going to be able to happen whilst I am like this.

I'll be back on top form soon, I promise!  I've had injections today, been given loads of tablets, and I'm off to an allergy clinic to get over all this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Zoe, thats awful news, there's nothing worse than eye problems. Big hugs to you and I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about the allergies, Zoe. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete