19 April 2008

Playing at the Park

Hesketh Park was a great backdrop for having fun with a group of children - and I love looking for ways to capture the essence of child, like on this one with just the hint of the nose, a suggestion of the eyelashes.  I regret not getting these kinds of photographs of my own daughter when she was little, but it didn't seem to matter then.  It's only now that she is 15 that I realise I struggle to remember the little details. 


The seesaw was a favourite with the children.

Look Mum, one hand!



It was really cold, even though it was bright, so we needed to take a break to warm up.  And even the break gave a chance to get some lovely photographs.

How is that kids can run around in t-shirts and not feel the cold on a freezing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment