23 May 2008

A Young Hopeful's Modelling Portfolio

Every time I get booked to do a modelling portfolio for teenagers I get told how gorgeous the kid is and this occasion was no different - but the family were so right! This young guy really deserves to be taken on by an agency as he has such a good look, and was so easy to direct. He did exactly what I asked of him, and he could hold a look until he was asked to change. We went around Southport to get a range of photographs and then finished off in the studio where we managed to grab a few really good pictures for the portfolio. I was really pleased as well because my favourite location at the memorials in Southport was accessible again after many months of being blocked off.

Good luck with trying to get into modelling, I really hope you make it! Here are just a few photographs from yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment