13 April 2009

Knowsley Hall Wedding Shoot

I don't normally upload so many images from one shoot, but I am seriously pleased with these images! So I guess I couldn't stop! Oh, well, I hope you enjoy looking through them as much as I have enjoyed working on them, from the pre-visualising stage, through taking them to processing them.

These photographs are all from a commercial shoot for Knowsley Hall last week - I worked with the Hall to create images that complement the location, whilst also showing how it can be used for wedding photography. We were really fortunate to be loaned some amazing props - the suits for Greg, our 'groom' were from Hugo Boss in the Met Quarter in Liverpool, the dresses were from Charlotte Balbier and The Liverpool Bridal House, and the amazing jewellery was from Boodles. You can't see them in any of these images, but we were also provided with a gorgeous bouquet from Earth Flowers in Heswall, and 2 cakes from Daisy Hill Cakes in Thornton Hough. A huge thanks goes out to all involved for their generosity.

And then there were the wonderful models, Greg Osborne, Amy Finnimore and Amanda Hamilton, who worked really hard on the 14 or 15 hours shoot, with their make-up done by Sian-Louise Auld and hair by Becci from Shush Hair Company in Southport.
























7 comments:

  1. Exquisite place & images. Michelle x
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic images that compare extremely well to some of the most renowned published photographers. Well done Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Zoe. I'm now officially bowing out of the 19th ;-) Great location, fantastic models & use of some lovely light. Well done. Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work, Zoe, unsurprisingly. The venue looks gorgeous and there are some lovely poses and compositions.
    If it were a 'real' wedding, I would want to see more 'happy' expressions and I could quibble about one or two but that apart, I'd be overjoyed if I could shoot anything like this quality! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe! These are incredible. I especially love the images with her on the couch, but the one in the window is easily another favorite.

    Beautifully directed and photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images Zoe, great models & location.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some beautiful photography, Zoe -- well done. I can't wait to see what you come up with at our wedding next month...! :-)

    ReplyDelete