01 April 2010

Intimate Wedding at The Racquet Club, Liverpool

Yesterday was a very intimate wedding for Caroline and David at The Racquet Club in Liverpool. It was a huge privilege for me to photograph their wedding - not least because Caroline and I studied photography together at college many years ago!

Caroline looked amazing, her dress fitting beautifully into the grandeur of The Racquet Club, and David looked very dapper. And their little girl, Frankie, was the perfect princess in her pretty dress. We attempted a little foray out into Liverpool for a few shots, but it was ridiculously cold and windy for Spring! I was almost blown off my feet at one point! But thankfully we were able to get lots of fabulous photographs anyway.

Congratulations to the two of you! It was a fabulous day, I really enjoyed myself.






2 comments:

  1. Oh Zoe! you have done it yet again.... absolutley fab pictures!
    Look how relaxed, calm and happy they both look in these shots!

    You have managed to capture the true beauty of a wonderful couple and of course not forgetting the adorable Frankie x

    ReplyDelete