30 September 2010

Brides of 2011: Mood and Inspiration Boards for Weddings

I need help!  I want to work with a bride photographing the story of her developing the theme of her wedding - now obviously it would be best if I am already photographing your wedding, so please get in touch if you'd like to be involved in this exciting project!  But even if another photographer is photographing your wedding day, please get in touch if you would like to have a record of how you develop the them of your 2011 wedding.

I'm looking for what inspires you, what you buy, and how you pull it all together.

This is a personal project, nothing commercial related to it.  I would then like to feature the themes and how they are pulled together on our sister blog, The Bride's Survival Guide

You will receive a free montage of photographs that illustrate your theme and how it all links in together as a thank you for being involved.

Please contact me by email if you would love to be involved.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!  And if you're already married but have friends who are planning their own wedding please let them know.  If you're already married and have kept lots of things that illustrate your wedding day theme, please get in touch as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment