08 December 2012

Day 8: The Zoe Photography Advent Calendar of Wedding Photography in Liverpool


I'm not sure if you can find a more spectacular place for a wedding ceremony than Liverpool's Metropolitan Cathedral, and what a true delight it was to be able to photograph Lizzy and Cris's wedding there. When I look at their photographs I am still lost for words. After this amazing ceremony Lizzy and Cris walked down Hope Street in Liverpool for their wedding reception at Hope Street Hotel, a venue where I love photographing weddings, and always feel at home.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photograph. This one really deserves to go on their living room wall. I think this is the best photograph of the Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral I have ever seen. Have you shown it to the Cathedral PR?

    ReplyDelete