26 August 2007

My New Blog


This is really exciting - my new blog! So let's start with a little bit of info on who I am. My name is Zoe, I am married to Rob, and have a daughter, Ellie, who is 15 and my pride and joy! We also have a dog called Sam - although he gets called Sammy more often than not. And until a week ago we had a cat called Jess, but she sadly died after living with us for 16 years - I got her before I knew I was pregnant with Ellie.

I am a professional photographer based in Southport, Merseyside in the the North West of England, and I consider myself to be really lucky that I work at what I love. I have been able to shoot in various places across the UK and in Europe, most recently in Italy.


I will use this blog to post photographs of projects that I am working on, such as my fashion photography, portrait sessions, and fine art work. I also shoot around 12 weddings a year as I love to be able to bring a touch of the glamour of fashion into the lives of real people on their wedding day - and of course I will post photographs from those weddings for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks for checking in - I'll post more later.
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment