05 January 2010

Newborn Babies Needed!

I have just taken delivery of some new props for my newborn baby portrait photographs, so I need some babies to test them out on from 18th January onwards! Are you expecting a baby this month or next? Or do you know someone who is expecting? I am looking for babies at about 6 days old, but I'm happy to go up to 14 days old, and then I'd also like more babies at about 6 weeks old who are sleeping well during the day.

Please get in touch either by email ( newbornportraits@me.com ) or by phone ( 0151 546 4411 ). The shoot will be free of charge, and you will also receive 10% discount off our packages if you wish to purchase any of the images. This free shoot offer to help me test out the new props is only available to parents who contact me by 31st January 2010, so if you are expecting within the next 6-8 weeks, or know someone who is, please get in touch as soon as possible!

I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment