25 October 2008

I met Zoe Photography!

This week I met Zoe Photography - I know what you're thinking, 'this is confusing, you are Zoe Photography!' Well, in Connecticut in the US there is another Zoe Photography and she got in touch with me recently saying that she was coming over to the UK, should we meet! I am so glad she did, because it was so good to meet her. We have both been photographers for about the same length of time, although Zoe is a lot younger than me! Foolishly I didn't take my camera with me, but Zoe had hers, so I hope to add a photograph soon -taken by her friend Alan.

Zoe and Alan were on their way up to York and stopped to meet me for tea, and after York they were going to Stratford to see Hamlet with David Tennant and Patrick Stewart (swoon!). I was so envious!

So, Zoe, when you read this, it was great to meet you and Alan, and great to now have a link to the other Zoe Photography!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoë! It was so great to meet you too!! Hopefully you got the incredibly belated photo I sent your way :)

    ReplyDelete